With a maintenance service you can increase the life expectancy of your assets and keep everything working at its best.
– Builder Works (Carpentry, Wall, Floor, Ceiling)
– Air-conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Works
– Building Automation, Industrial & Process Control Systems
– Communication & Security Systems
– Electrical Engineering
– Fire Prevention & Protection Systems
– Mechanical Engineering
– Plumbing & Sanitary Works
Ever wondered whether changes to your property require approval from the Building and Construction Authority (BCA), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)?
– Change in the use of premises
– Renovation that needs to meet compliance
– Upgrading of systems and equipment
– Any form of modification, addition or deletion of existing systems and equipment that is different from the building as-built design
Smart buildings integrate technology and the IoT to provide solutions to the age old issues of overspend and inefficiency in building construction and use. Within a smart building all the systems are connected, from air conditioning to security and lighting. With the use of sensors, such as occupancy and people counters, actionable data about how the buildings is really used can be gathered to enable it to perform better.